apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Megh operator library
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 14:20:03 GMT
It would be great to have Tim's help with dimension computation but I
think we can still debate whether HDHT dependency needs to be removed
before contribution or whether it can be done as a two step process
since we also have a place to put experimental code contrib and HDHT
could go in there till we can determine/port it to use managed. state.

My thought on this is that if it is going to be a significant porting
effort then we do it as a two step process.

Thanks