apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Malhar Newbie / Beginner tasks
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 20:52:09 GMT
Hi Brendan,

Welcome to the community! I took this as opportunity to put the ticket link
onto our community page and also added a few more tickets that I thought
would be good fit:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20in%20(APEXCORE%2C%20APEXMALHAR)%20and%20labels%20%3D%20newbie

You can browse the full list and find any other ticket that isn't assigned
of course.

Thanks,
Thomas