apex-dev mailing list archives

From Munagala Ramanath <...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: empty operator/stream/module names
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 17:44:01 GMT
A couple of minor issues with empty names:

It will not be possible to configure such operators from an XML file other
than through
wildcards.

Also, the AM log messages will not be as informative with an empty name,
e.g.

2016-08-02 10:04:24,294 INFO com.datatorrent.stram.ResourceRequestHandler:
Strict anti-affinity = [] for container with operators
PTOperator[id=3,name=JdbcOutput]

Ram