apex-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Pujare <san...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: auto-generated emails
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 17:07:11 GMT
I recommend leaving JIRA untouched and only turn off PR comments to the dev@ mailing list.

On 8/11/16, 6:16 PM, "Thomas Weise" <thomas@datatorrent.com> wrote:

    I'm going to create a ticket to turn off pull request comments to the dev@
    mailing list.

    In addition to that, we have also PR comments attached to JIRA:

    https://reference.apache.org/pmc/github

    The JIRA comments are also sent to the mailing list. So we could either
    turn off attaching PR comments to JIRA or turn off all JIRA comments to the
    mailing list. It may be useful though to have JIRA comments other then PR
    comments on the mailing list?

    On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 1:05 AM, Chinmay Kolhatkar <chinmay@datatorrent.com>
    wrote:

    > Sure Pramod. I'll take a look at it.
    >
    > On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Pramod Immaneni <pramod@datatorrent.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Chinmay,
    > >
    > > Do you want to investigate setting these up.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Chinmay Kolhatkar <
    > > chinmay@datatorrent.com>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > > Pramod,
    > > >
    > > > My Suggestion is on the same lines as what Yogi suggested, except
    > instead
    > > > of creating a seperate mailing list, send further mails to folks in the
    > > > comments.
    > > >
    > > > -Chinmay.
    > > >

    > > > On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 3:07 AM, Pramod Immaneni <
    > pramod@datatorrent.com

    > mentioned
    > > > and
    > separate