apex-dev mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Kottapalli <venkat...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Default value for tupleSeperator
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 05:34:59 GMT
Yes Yogi.

What you pointed is one such example, another example for similar case would be CSVFormatter
and AbstractFileOutputOperator combination. If we go with default values two new lines get
inserted here as well.

What I meant before is to have the line delimiter as it is because these two operators might
not be combined all the time. When such case arise, the user can always configure empty string
as delimiter in the operator he would prefer to.

-Venkatesh.