apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Malhar contribution guidelines
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 20:38:22 GMT
I will also have a look at it.

Wondering though if it shouldn't replace the existing operator developer
guide?

http://apex.apache.org/docs/apex/operator_development/

For the contributing guidelines on the web site, maybe it is better to have
a shorter checklist that gives folks the necessary pointers w/o too much
detail?

http://apex.apache.org/contributing.html

Thomas