apex-dev mailing list archives

From Bhupesh Chawda <bhup...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Container Killed]:HbaseScan Operator
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:25:13 GMT
Thanks Anuj.

The attachment seems to be for the App master. Can you please check if
there is any information in the container corresponding to the operator?
The operator log will usually have something like "INFO
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer: Child starting"  at the
beginning.

Is "HBasePOJOInputOperator" the one you are using?

~ Bhupesh