apex-dev mailing list archives

From Sunil Parmar <spar...@threatmetrix.com>
Subject Container killed with exit code 105 /143
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 23:17:58 GMT
Still ramping myself up for Apex so apologies for naïve question.

My app runs fine on cluster 1 but when I deployed the same app on cluster
2, I noticed that once app starts yarn assigns 9 containers to it. But
soon in a minute or so all container gets killed. In DataTorrent RTS ui, I
see the following when I hit the details button in the StramEvents tail
window. The steam events says.

        StopContainer ID 0000003 exitStatus: -105 [detailsbutton]

Container killed by the ApplicationMaster.
Container killed on request. Exit code is 143
Container exited with a non-zero exit code 143

I think I have configured yarn for enough resources. My set up uses CDH
5.7.

-Sunil