apex-dev mailing list archives

From Munagala Ramanath <...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: APC
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 20:27:30 GMT
The archetype command for each version is in the file
*apex-app-archetype/README.md*
file of the appropriate branch. Here is the script I currently use:

*#!/bin/bash*

*#v='3.4.0'*
*v='3.5.0-SNAPSHOT'*
*mvn archetype:generate -B \*
*  -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.apex \*
*  -DarchetypeArtifactId=apex-app-archetype \*
*  -DarchetypeVersion="$v" \*
*  -DgroupId=com.example \*
*  -Dpackage=com.example.myapexapp \*
*  -DartifactId=myapexapp \*