apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Dalvi <pradeep.da...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: japicmp-maven-plugin error during compilation
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 23:04:33 GMT
Following error comes when we try to modify/delete existing Operator or its
fields e.g. config parameters, ports etc. Details about the Operator which
has been modified can be found in file: library/target/japicmp/japicmp.html

This check is to prevent any possible backward compatibility issues. So if
the Operator is under development and is likely to be modified then it must
be marked as @InterfaceStability.Evolving

Regards,
Pradeep A. Dalvi

--