apex-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad Rozov <v.ro...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: IntelliJ and Netbeans code styles are missing
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 22:50:37 GMT
With the default IntelliJ project structure it is not necessary to
import apex-style.jar. The code style definition (as well as copyright
template) are preset using files in .idea folder.

Thank you,
Vlad

On 5/24/16 14:19, Ganelin, Ilya wrote:
> I just realized that these were moved to subdirectories but the associated documentation
was never updated.
> I’ll fix that.
>

> On 5/24/16, 2:16 PM, "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Ganelin@capitalone.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all – I’ve been setting up a new dev environment and noticed that the apex-style.jar
and apex-style.zip are missing from:
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-core/tree/master/misc/ide-templates/intellij
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-core/tree/master/misc/ide-templates/netbeans
>>
>> Did these get lost in the migration from Apache or did we decide to approach this
a different way?

>> In recent work I did in the Alluxio project, I created a utility that would package/unpack
code-style settings allowing changes to be tracked in GitHub but still provide a relatively
automated process for setting up configurations. Would something like that make sense for
Apex?

>> https://github.com/Alluxio/alluxio/pull/3168

>> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital
One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of work or services for
Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
material from your computer.