apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chandni Singh <singh.chan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why @Ignore on Kafka tests ?
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 19:37:33 GMT
There's a ticket for Managed state test failure and I am working on it.
On May 16, 2016 12:16 PM, "Munagala Ramanath" <ram@datatorrent.com> wrote:

I got a failure but well before it reached kafka:

testFreeWindowTransferRaceCondition(org.apache.apex.malhar.lib.state.managed.ManagedStateImplTest)
 Time elapsed: 3.074 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at
com.datatorrent.lib.util.comparator.SliceComparator.compare(SliceComparator.java:37)
at
com.datatorrent.lib.util.comparator.SliceComparator.compare(SliceComparator.java:32)
at
org.apache.apex.malhar.lib.state.managed.Bucket$DefaultBucket.getFromReaders(Bucket.java:289)
at
org.apache.apex.malhar.lib.state.managed.Bucket$DefaultBucket.get(Bucket.java:324)
at
org.apache.apex.malhar.lib.state.managed.AbstractManagedStateImpl.getValueFromBucketSync(AbstractManagedStateImpl.java:288)
at
org.apache.apex.malhar.lib.state.managed.ManagedStateImpl.getSync(ManagedStateImpl.java:63)
at
org.apache.apex.malhar.lib.state.managed.ManagedStateImplTest.testFreeWindowTransferRaceCondition(ManagedStateImplTest.java:200)

All tests thereafter were skipped.

Ram

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32172925/travis-ci-sporadic-timeouts-to-localhost