apex-dev mailing list archives

From David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Why @Ignore on Kafka tests ?
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 18:17:24 GMT
You can sign up for a travis-ci account using your github, then remove all
@Ignore from the Kafka unit tests and push to a branch in your own forked
Malhar repository. Travis will automatically run the test for you and you
can restart the test using the Travis web UI.

David

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Munagala Ramanath <ram@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

> How do I check that ?
>
> Ram
>
> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Thomas Weise <thomas@datatorrent.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Ram,
> >
> > Which test fails in Travis, have you checked?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Munagala Ramanath <ram@datatorrent.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > That seems like a good solution.
> > >
> > > I didn't find any way to run an ignored test but, an alternative,
> though
> > > not as good
> > > as David's, is to add an exclusion stanza to the configuration of the
> > > surefire plugin, e.g.
> > >  *     <plugin>*
> > > *        <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>*
> > > *        <artifactId>maven-surefire-plugin</artifactId>*
> > > *        <configuration>*
> > > *          <excludes>*
> > > *            <exclude>**/ApplicationTest.java</exclude>*
> > > *          </excludes>*
> > > *        </configuration>*
> > > *      </plugin>*
> > >
> > > This suppresses the test for normal runs but can be explicitly
> triggered
> > > with:
> > >
> > > *mvn -Dtest=com.example.myapexapp.ApplicationTest test*
> > >
> > > Ram

> the

> problem
> > > >

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32172925/travis-ci-sporadic-timeouts-to-localhost