apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Can we add malhar apps to maven repository?
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 21:05:27 GMT
Priyanka,

If there are any classes in these modules that are useful in other
projects, then probably they should be moved out there an become part of
the operator modules.

I don't think we should promote anything under apps/ in its current state
otherwise. These have not been looked at for a long time, aren't
sufficiently documented and may not even be functional.

Thanks,
Thomas