apex-dev mailing list archives

From Munagala Ramanath <...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Get ApplicationId from inside Application
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 18:26:28 GMT
You can't do it in populateDAG since the id is not known when that function
runs.

You need to do it in the operator as suggested by Gaurav:

String appid = Context.OperatorContext.getValue(Context.DAGContext.
APPLICATION_ID);

Ram

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Ganelin, Ilya <Ilya.Ganelin@capitalone.com