apex-dev mailing list archives

From Bhupesh Chawda <bhup...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: APEXMALHAR-2084 - Getters and setters for Kafka are not consistent for topics and clusters
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 00:38:48 GMT
Hi All,

I'll reopen the pull request again after addressing review comments.

   - There was a concern from Thomas regarding configuring the List
   elements from the XML property file. I think this might create an issue. I
   propose that in that case we create String getters and setters instead of
   list. The signatures will stay the same but we'll change the type of the
   fields to String to make them consistent:
      - String topics
      - public String getTopics()
      - public void setTopics(String topics)
   - I'll rename the branch name as suggested by Gaurav on the pull request.

Thanks.

~Bhupesh