apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on Project Maturity Model
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 18:27:01 GMT
I see.  You're right.  The "who we are" info is effectively only on the
incubation status page right now, which is not something that would be
maintained after incubation.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/apex.html

Thanks for the reply.  I think addressing those 2 items would resolve CO10.

--Chris Nauroth