apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on Project Maturity Model
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 18:18:11 GMT
This looks great!  I know some IPMC members will appreciate that you've
documented this and can reference it in a graduation discussion.

I see a red cross next to CO10: The project has a well-known homepage that
points to all the information required to operate according to this
maturity model.  What is missing for that one?

--Chris Nauroth