apex-dev mailing list archives

From HARSH PATHAK <harshnpat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC: AVSR in Apache Apex
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:14:27 GMT
Respected Community,
I have updated my GSOC Project Proposal Link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14mY5ZAJu_x0Pkf5BY2VrdPuxJce_Bgl4fp3Q4XASaZw/edit?usp=docslist_api>
as per your all guidelines.I am thank full for that, shall I mention more
about DAG and Windowing as those are key components of Apex.Or it will be
too lengthy.

Thank you
Harsh Pathak