apex-dev mailing list archives

From Amol Kekre <a...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to Apache Apex
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 06:46:56 GMT
Rodrigo,
First and foremost welcome aboard. It is great to have someone of your
calibre join our community. Contributing guidelines is the way to go.
AFAIK, we do not have a system to mark jiras for beginners. But one idea to
get your feet wet is to develop example applications in Malhar
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-malhar

You can check the demos directory. If there is a use case that you want to
code on, get going. A lot of documentation is available on
http://apex.incubator.apache.org/docs.html

Feel free to post questions on dev@ or user@ as and when you need help. As
your comfort level goes up, feel free to take up more jiras.

Thks,
Amol