apex-dev mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <priya...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Student application for GSOC
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 08:07:25 GMT
Hi Harsh,

You can definitely submit Apex related project, as a community we would
definitely help you in grooming the idea as well as developing the project.

To start with you need to submit your project proposal. At high level you
need to provide following details:
1. Idea/Abstract
In this section list down your idea in brief, also highlight the benefits
or need of developing this project. (You can use different section for
benefits)
2. High level design of you project
3. Important milestones with tentative dates
4. Future development opportunities
5. Summary (limitations if any)

You at least need to provide all this basic information in your proposal.

-Priyanka