apex-dev mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <priya...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Bandwidth control for Input operators in Apex
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 11:19:38 GMT
Many times we need to put bandwidth restrictions or put some limit on input
operator for number of bytes to be consumed per second. As I understand in
Apex there is no direct support for this feature.

I am planning to write a bandwidth manager which will help in limiting
bandwidth at Input operator. Let me know if there are any better
alternative ways. I will soon publish design for Bandwidth Manager I am
planning to write.

-Priyanka