apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: nomenclature change for APPLICATION_WINDOW_COUNT
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 16:46:55 GMT
Yogi,

This is a good suggestion. We should change it in the next major release.

Perhaps we can open a JIRA that we can use to list this and similar items
so they are not forgotten.

With respect to windowing in general we should look into expanding from the
current processing time based approach. We support event time in several
operators. We can look at Beam and Flink to broaden this.

Thomas