apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on Project Maturity Model
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 06:41:52 GMT
The Maven artifacts are for development. There is no need to install
anything separately when developing Apex applications, including the
testing in embedded mode.

An installation is needed to launch applications on the cluster and the
options I mentioned are for that. Have not seen users asking for a
different convenience package yet, but I'm sure if we see the demand we can
provide a tar ball or zip file.

Thomas