apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject [MENTORS] Voting rules / bylaws draft
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:35:56 GMT
During the discussion about graduation it was brought up the we should
document the voting rules. My understanding was that these need to
established once we are approved as TLP as we are currently governed by
incubator rules.

I have created the bylaws draft:

<goog_1111302752>
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-site/pull/22/files

Looking for mentors review and also confirmation that this completes the
requirements for TLP.

There are 3 JIRAs pending that we are aiming to complete this week (PRs
referenced in 2 of them):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql
=project%20%3D%20APEXCORE%20and%20labels%20%3D%20tlp

Thanks,
Thomas