apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Apex Committer: Ashish Tadose
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 03:36:24 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Apex
has asked Ashish Tadose to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Ashish contributed the Apache Geode (incubating) integration and presented
at meetups and recently at the Geode Summit. Ashish is affiliated with
Ampool.

Previously he lead the implementation of the real-time reporting at PubMatic,
the first Apex production deployment. We are looking forward to his
continued contribution and help in expanding the community.

Welcome, Ashish, and congratulations!
Thomas, for the Apache Apex PPMC.