apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Kumbhar <prad...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apex Graduation
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:25:16 GMT
The discussion has come up at the right time and I believe that Apache Apex
is
ready for graduation as a TLP. The community has so far achieved great
milestones for features/integrations/fixes in Apex and going for TLP will
definitely speed up this growth rapidly.

+1 for graduation

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Sandeep Deshmukh <sandeep@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

> Apex is continuously growing in terms of user and developers, very healthy
> growth in meetups across the globe and even had a successful University
> Program that included hands on training on Apex.
>
> Apex project is driven the Apache way and had smooth releases in the past.
>
> +1 for graduation.
>
> Regards,
> Sandeep
>
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Chinmay Kolhatkar <chinmay@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > I have observed apex community to grow in both user and developer space.
> > There is a wide variety of interests seen towards Apex from different
> > public platforms.
> > While user's and developer's interest has grown, apex community is
> > successfully dealing with all the request in right manner keeping Apache
> > way in mind.
> >
> > +1 for graduation.
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 6:41 AM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Apex has done very well during incubation, and I believe is ready to
> > > graduate. As a mentor, I will double check a few things, but I will
> > support
> > > the move to a TLP.
> > >
> > > -Taylor

> project.