apex-dev mailing list archives

From pradeep kumbhar <pradeep.n.kumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why does `-originalAppId` option for dtcli launch command require app-package-file-path
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 05:25:46 GMT
David,
I am not sure but can we restart the app in same directory as that of
killed app directory. That way copying of whole data for killed app (which
could be huge in some cases) will be avoided.
I know that currently when we restart the app, a new app_id is assigned to
it. Are there any complications in using the same app id and the directory?

--

*Regards,*
*-pradeep*