apex-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar Gosavi <tus...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apex Graduation
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:26:18 GMT
I have observed that Apex community is growing and is following Apache way
for development. Apex have done few quality releases successfully under
Apache, and have integrated with other Apache projects. I think it is right
time for Apex to become a top level project.

+ 1 for graduation.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Pradeep Kumbhar <pradeep@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

> The discussion has come up at the right time and I believe that Apache Apex
> is
> ready for graduation as a TLP. The community has so far achieved great
> milestones for features/integrations/fixes in Apex and going for TLP will
> definitely speed up this growth rapidly.
>
> +1 for graduation
>

> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Sandeep Deshmukh <
> sandeep@datatorrent.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Apex is continuously growing in terms of user and developers, very
> healthy
> > growth in meetups across the globe and even had a successful University
> > Program that included hands on training on Apex.
> >
> > Apex project is driven the Apache way and had smooth releases in the
> past.
> >
> > +1 for graduation.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sandeep
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Chinmay Kolhatkar <chinmay@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I have observed apex community to grow in both user and developer
> space.
> > > There is a wide variety of interests seen towards Apex from different
> > > public platforms.
> > > While user's and developer's interest has grown, apex community is
> > > successfully dealing with all the request in right manner keeping
> Apache
> > > way in mind.
> > >
> > > +1 for graduation.

> > > support