apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Kolhatkar <chin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apex Graduation
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:20:04 GMT
I have observed apex community to grow in both user and developer space.
There is a wide variety of interests seen towards Apex from different
public platforms.
While user's and developer's interest has grown, apex community is
successfully dealing with all the request in right manner keeping Apache
way in mind.

+1 for graduation.