apex-dev mailing list archives

From Milind Barve <mili...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apex Graduation
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2016 15:46:03 GMT
I clearly see a diverse community developed. More and more users are
becoming active. There have been healthy discussions and very good
community interaction. I also see a clear roadmap. Integration with other
open source projects is also underway with some of it accomplished. Very
much interest seen in the meetup community. Also, the project has been
following the Apache way.

+1 for the graduation.

--
~Milind bee at gee mail dot com