apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apex from the Incubator
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:25:48 GMT
The voting is now closed. It has passed with 42 +1 votes and no 0 or -1
votes. The breakdown of the votes, in the order in which they were received
under the two categories, is as follows.

+1 (binding)

Pramod Immaneni
Thomas Weise
David Yan
Amol Kekre
Ilya Ganglion
Vlad Rozov
Hitesh Shah
Chris Nauroth
Gaurav Gupta
Brennon York
Taylor Goetz
Justin Mclean

+1

Aniruddha Thombare
Sandesh Hegde
Munagala Ramanath
Sasha Parfenov
Isha Arkatkar
Pradeep Dalvi
Sandeep Deshmukh
Siyuan Hua
Tushar Gosavi
Millind Barve
Atri Sharma
Chinmay Kolhatkar
Bhupesh Chawda
Ashwin Chandra Putta
Sairam Kannan
Bright Chen
Ashish Tadose
Devendra Tagare
Pradeep Kumbhar
Harsh Pathak
Chaitanya Chebolu
Yogi Devendra
Shubham Pathak
Akshay Gore
Priyanka Gugale
Amruta Phansalker
Mohit Jotwani
Teddy Rusli
Dongming Liang
Rajesh Battala

The mail thread is here
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-apex-dev/201603.mbox/%3CCAA7LveF9=WXq03YFPDkpN7aRTHtm+uq7G=P9d1H38fkbNcHq4A@mail.gmail.com%3E

I would like to thank everyone who voted and looking forward to the project
being graduated soon.

Regards,
Pramod Immaneni