apex-dev mailing list archives

From Ashwin Chandra Putta <ashwinchand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stack overflow errors when launching job
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 19:06:25 GMT
In the example you posted, do you have any locality constraint applied?

>From what I see, you have two operators - hdfs input operator and hdfs
output operator. Each of them have 40 partitions each and you don't have
any other constraints on them. And the partitioner implementation you are
using is com.datatorrent.common.partitioner.StatelessPartitioner

Please confirm.

Regards,
Ashwin.

Regards,