apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Gane...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Operator ID Overlap
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 02:58:51 GMT
Additional note: I am extracting operatorId from the context in setup:

@Override
public void setup(Context.OperatorContext context) {
	super.setup(context);
	operatorId = context.getId();
	operatorUniquePath = new Path(getOutputFileName() + idDelim + operatorId + ".txt").toString();
}

On 3/9/16, 6:53 PM, "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Ganelin@capitalone.com> wrote:

>Hi all – I’ve created some helper functions to efficiently create HDFS Output operators
(which require common configurations). However, I run into a duplicate operator ID error when
attempting to run this, error and code are below:

>Why would the DAG be assigning a duplicate operator ID? For the record, we’re on Apex
3.0.0 so if this is a bug that has subsequently been fixed please let me know.

>:2016-03-09 18:50:48,074 [main] DEBUG logical.LogicalPlan <init> - Initializing
LatencyViz_HDHT as com.capitalone.vault8.citadel.operators.impl.LatencyVisualization
>LatencyOut_HDHT,latencies
>2016-03-09 18:50:48,079 [main] DEBUG logical.LogicalPlan <init> - Initializing LatencyOut_HDHT
as com.capitalone.vault8.citadel.operators.impl.HdfsFileOutputOperator
>DurabilityOut_HDHT,durability
>2016-03-09 18:50:48,081 [main] DEBUG logical.LogicalPlan <init> - Initializing DurabilityOut_HDHT
as com.capitalone.vault8.citadel.operators.impl.HdfsFileOutputOperator
>Records_HDHT,records
>
>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: duplicate operator id: OperatorMeta{name=Records_HDHT,
operator=RecordMaker{name=Records_HDHT}, attributes={Attribute{defaultValue=null, name=com.datatorrent.api.Context.OperatorContext.PARTITIONER,
codec=com.datatorrent.api.StringCodec$Object2String@6f96c77}=com.datatorrent.common.partitioner.StatelessPartitioner@be64738}}
> [...]
>at com.capitalone.vault8.citadel.ApplicationTest.testApplication(ApplicationTest.java:29)
>at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:45)
>at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
>at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:42)
>at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
>at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:263)
>at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:68)
>at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:47)
>at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:231)
>at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:60)
>at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:229)
>at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:50)
>at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:222)
>at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:300)
>at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:157)
>at com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:78)
>at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:212)
>at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:68)
>at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:140)
>
>private HdfsFileOutputOperator addHdfsOutputOp(DAG dag,
>    String opName,
>    String fileName,
>    Configuration conf) {
>  System.out.println(opName + "," + fileName);
>  HdfsFileOutputOperator outputOp = new HdfsFileOutputOperator();
>  outputOp.setCoreSite(conf.get("coreSite"));
>  outputOp.setHdfsSite(conf.get("hdfsSite"));
>  outputOp.setFilePath(getOutputPath(conf, fileName));
>  dag.addOperator(opName, outputOp);
>  return outputOp;
>}
>
>final HdfsFileOutputOperator latenciesOutput =
>    addHdfsOutputOp(dag, "LatencyOut" + label, "latencies", conf);
>
>final HdfsFileOutputOperator durabilityOutput =
>    addHdfsOutputOp(dag, "DurabilityOut" + label, "durability", conf);
>
>final HdfsFileOutputOperator recordsOut =
>    addHdfsOutputOp(dag, "Records" + label, "records", conf);
>
>final HdfsFileOutputOperator recordsSchemaOut =
>    addHdfsOutputOp(dag, "RecordsSchema" + label, "records", conf);

>The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital
One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of work or services for
Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
material from your computer.

material from your computer.