apex-dev mailing list archives

From "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Gane...@capitalone.com>
Subject Failure while writing flushing HDHT
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 19:25:44 GMT
Hi all – we are seeing the following error when running our DAG. Would really appreciate
any insight as to why this is happening. Is HDFS full? Is this a serialization failure? Any
way to track down what is going on?

Stopped running due to an exception. java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while flushing write
cache.

        at com.datatorrent.contrib.hdht.HDHTWriter.committed(v:549)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer$1.execute(StreamingContainer.java:765)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.Node.handleRequests(Node.java:353)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.GenericNode.processEndWindow(GenericNode.java:171)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.OiONode$ControlSink.put(OiONode.java:86)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.OiONode$ControlSink.put(OiONode.java:54)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.stream.OiOStream.put(OiOStream.java:67)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.stream.MuxStream.put(MuxStream.java:120)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.GenericNode.processEndWindow(GenericNode.java:150)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.GenericNode.run(GenericNode.java:307)

        at com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer$2.run(StreamingContainer.java:1380)

material from your computer.