apex-dev mailing list archives

From Sasha Parfenov <sa...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Keeping community pages up to date with meetups
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 22:59:53 GMT
I've implemented a solution using Meetup.com API's to pull all events for
apache-apex topic.  This covers all the groups which belong to this topic.

Additional events can be manually added in Markdown format as well.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-333 and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-site/commit/b93b3e6fa6f3e2019d1ce49e54e528449d91ba29
for details.

Thanks,
Sasha

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Sasha Parfenov <sasha@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

> Ashwin, the link you're referring to has already been added to community
> page on the site.  See http://apex.incubator.apache.org/community.html.
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Ashwin Chandra Putta <
> ashwinchandrap@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Does this help?
>>
>> apache-apex.meetup.com
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ashwin.
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 5:49 AM, Pradeep A. Dalvi <apache@pradeepdalvi.com
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Do we have a Meetup pro page like below for Apex meetups?
>> >
>> > http://www.meetup.com/pro/GlobalInternetStartups/

>> finding
>> > all

>> > ApacheApex