apex-dev mailing list archives

From David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: URI properties in WebSocket operators
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 02:14:37 GMT
You always can use the STRING_CODECS application attribute to add your own
string codecs for operator properties.  Please look at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-core/blob/master/engine/src/test/java/com/datatorrent/stram/GenericOperatorPropertyCodecTest.java
for an example of how to do it.

Note that the URI class is supported by default.

David