apex-dev mailing list archives

From David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Apex Malhar Release 3.3.1-incubating (RC1)
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 22:29:24 GMT
+1 (binding)

I downloaded the source tarball, did the rat-check, ran unit tests (no
failures), and launched pi-demo in my one-node cluster.

Would be nice to include the string "apex" in the file names of the zip and
tarballs.  Right now it's malhar-3.3.1-incubating-source-release.tar.gz.  I
recommend that in future releases, we use
apex-malhar-3.3.1-incubating-source-release.tar.gz

David