apex-dev mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <priya...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Mentoring Apache Apex projects in Google Summer of Code
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:14:00 GMT
Hi Hash,

You still have to work on details. We would help you doing that. I would
recommend you first start thinking of some specific usecase so that it
would be clear.
For students proposals there still still some time. So you don't have to
hurry so much for this.

-Priyanka

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 6:35 PM, HARSH PATHAK <harshnpathak@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *By Apex-IOT App- Aim to deliver at the end -->*Real time data that Apex
> receives from the sensors can easily be moniterized. Also some Data
> Analytics on the captured data can be done as Big Data can be Handled by
> Apex Architecture .
> Timelines I am not sure about. But it is an achivable task within 3-months
> of time
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thats fine.
> >
> > It would be helpful if you could elaborate on what you aim to deliver at
> > the end, timelines etc.
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 6:19 PM, HARSH PATHAK <harshnpathak@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I have worked few IOT Projects before like Smart Dustbin and Smart Door
> > > lock.
> > > These Projects Included Hardware and Software Interface , which
> involved
> > > technologies like IBM BlueMix,Arduino,ESP,BeagleBoard.
> > > On other hand i have developed a Android app and a website on jsp.
> > > Most of all the Projects were done as a Team projects and I was one of
> > them
> > > But , I am totally new to Apache Apex and Apache Hadoop.
> > >
> > > On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Priyanka Gugale <
> > priyanka@datatorrent.com

> > > which

> timeline,

> > harshnpathak@gmail.com>