apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <tho...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.3.0-incubating (RC1)
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 00:33:54 GMT
I wasn't able to reproduce the issue either. I first thought it may be
related to the local repo override, but even after removing the default
location and setting a different repo all tests pass. Would be great if we
could reproduce it.

Please note that we are running CI build on every PR and tests were run for
the RC1 build also.

Thanks,
Thomas