apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chaitanya Chebolu <chaita...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Not catching exceptions from down stream operator
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 07:06:47 GMT
Hi ,

  I am facing issues in Thread_Local. Two operators which are thread local
and out of which, the downstream operator throws exceptions. But, AppMaster
is not catching those exceptions. I was unable to figure out why
application is not working.
  If both the operators are deployed on different containers, then the
container is killed continuously by AppMaster. This is expected behavior.

   For Example, Let's say the dag be op1 -> op2 where op1, op2 are two
operators which are of them thread local. Throws an exception from the
downstream operator op2, AppMaster is not catching exceptions. I will
create a JIRA for this issue. Please some one help on this.

Regards,
Chaitanya