apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Want to Contribute
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 14:04:53 GMT
Hi Chanchal,

Welcome to Apex. We would love to have you contribute. Since you have
already gone through the documentation, to get started you can look at the
list of outstanding issues below, if you like to pick something up in the
list let us know.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-284?jql=project%20%3D%20APEXCORE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20assignee%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC

Feel free to email the list with any questions you have and we will try to
help out.

Thanks