apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject malhar dependency in apex-app-archetype
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 00:59:00 GMT
Currently we include a dependency to malhar-library in apps generated using
apex-app-archetype. This results in a soft dependency from apex to malhar,
namely a previously released version of malhar, which is reverse of the
build dependency.

Secondly we only include malhar-library and not malhar-contrib even though
it is a component of malhar possibly because the user would still need to
include the transitive dependencies based on the application. This again
makes the out-of-box experience a little less consistent.

How about not including the malhar-library dependency in the generated
default pom.xml.

Thanks