apex-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.3.0-incubating (RC2)
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 17:53:45 GMT
+1.  I checked the LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER files along with
checking for any binaries and running the rat check.  I still have
compilation issues.  I've sent logs directly to Thomas and Pramod (since
Apache lists strip attachments), but given that it works for everyone
else I don't see this as a show stopper.

Alan.