apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apex Graduation
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 19:01:54 GMT
I just want to tack on a +1 to what Taylor already said.  I'm trying to
set you up for smooth sailing when we raise the topic with the wider IPMC.
 Hopefully my nitpicks about the maturity model didn't come across as a
buzzkill.  :-)  Once again, you're all doing great.  Thomas, thank you for
filing those follow-up JIRAs.

--Chris Nauroth