apex-dev mailing list archives

From Sasha Parfenov <sa...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apex Graduation
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 23:14:44 GMT
I'm working on migrating Apex-specific documentation to an ASF repository.
Current plan is to add it under
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-core in docs/, and host
documentation on http://apex.incubator.apache.org/ or readthedocs.org.  If
anybody has additional suggestion, please provide your feedback.

In terms of IP clearance, DataTorrent team, including Thomas and myself
will review the docs, and ensure every document migrated complies with ASF
standards and is under Apache 2.0 license, like the rest of the apex-core
repository.

Thanks,
Sasha