apex-dev mailing list archives

From Siyuan Hua <siy...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: findbugs maven plugin
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 18:34:05 GMT
+1 for findbugs as suggestions for code review.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel it is more difficult than you think to
define a determined rule for everything.
For example, there are static code analysis tools in eclipse and intellij.
Most of bugs reported might be legit, and still small portion of them are
not.

But definitely, such kind of tool can help us find "*POSSIBLE*"  bugs in
the code at development time.

Thanks,
Siyuan