apex-dev mailing list archives

From Shubham Pathak <shub...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Malhar library does not build on adding additional dependency
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 08:37:46 GMT
Chinmay,

I tried to build malhar-library with the latest version of
json-schema-validator and it builds successfully without me having to add
dependency for jsr.

However, when i try to run the test, it throws a runtime error
[image: Inline image 1]

Issue is that guava 11.0 is being considered instead of 16.01.

One solution to this can be add <exclusion> for guava in apex common but
that seems risky as it might lead to run time exceptions.

For now I am  going ahead with the approach i mentioned in my previous mail.

Thomas,
No new operator is being added. Existing operator is being enhanced and
that requires a dependency to be added.

Thanks,
Shubham