apex-dev mailing list archives

From David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Reg job failure when submitted using curl
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 02:06:38 GMT
It's an expected behavior.  Apex does not allow multiple application
instances with the same application name.
What you can do is to use a different name, by adding
"dt.attr.APPLICATION_NAME": "some-other-name" in your POST payload.
For example:

curl -XPOST -d '{ "dt.attr.APPLICATION_NAME": "some-other-name" }' http://
<gatewayserver:9090>/ws/v2/appPackages/<admin>/<jarname>/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/
applications/<Processing_Job>/launch

David