apex-dev mailing list archives

From Aniruddha Thombare <anirud...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Adding Apex and Malhar to ohloh / openhub
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:16:38 GMT
Hi,

Apache Apex is now on openub.net :
https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex

Please, note that although I have created a project there, I haven't
affiliated any organization / manager to the project.

Let me know, if you find any missing / inaccurate information about the
project there.

These are the repositories & branches that are being tracked:

git://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-core.git master
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-apex-malhar.git master

Here are some quick stats about Apache Apex + Malhar (incubating) as on
24'th of Jan 2016 WRT master branches:

In a Nutshell, Apache Apex (incubating)...

   - ...
   has had 11,105 commits
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/commits/summary> made by 75
   contributors <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/contributors/summary>
   representing 178,022 lines of code
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/analyses/latest/languages_summary>
   - ...
   is mostly written in Java
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/analyses/latest/languages_summary>
   with an average number of source code comments
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/factoids#FactoidCommentsAverage>
   - ...
   has a codebase with a long source history
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/factoids#FactoidAgeOld>
   maintained by a very large development team
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/factoids#FactoidTeamSizeVeryLarge>
   with decreasing Y-O-Y commits
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/factoids#FactoidActivityDecreasing>
   - ...
   took an estimated 46 years of effort
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/estimated_cost> (COCOMO model)
   starting with its first commit in June, 2012
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/commits?sort=oldest>
   ending with its most recent commit 2 months
   <https://www.openhub.net/p/apache_apex/commits> ago

Thanks,

Aniruddha